 Pirates / 2170 (-10)
  Re: Anyone going to Gencon?

(...) I'll be there, although only for Saturday. Mainly going for the Magic stuff, but everything else is pretty fun and interesting too. -Jason (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: The Aeolis

(...) Eric, If you don't mind, would you tell some of us on LUGNET how you made that movie? For those of us newbie's to animation, I know some of us would like to know what software and techniques we need to own and master in order to finish (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

  Anyone going to Gencon?

Hi, There were some Lego events at last years Gencon and I am wondering if anyone else is going to be in the great town of Milwaukee. Sorry no pirate events unless we do one ourselves. (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: The Aeolis

(...) Thanks! (...) There is no stop-motion animation involved in this project. (...) Ha ha! This will probably be my only LEGO-related movie for the forseeable future. Although I reserve the right to change my mind if I feel like it. eric (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Aeolis

Oooo! Eric, This raises LEGO movies to a whole new level (pun intended). I love the layering for distance effect. music is great too. very stylish. How much of this is digitally animated vs. stop motion (ie swinging arm of soldier near the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

  The Aeolis

Pirates beware, the Imperial Guards have a new secret weapon in the fight against freebooters- the skyship Aeolis. You are cordially invited to witness the launching ceremonies. (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Friedrich der Grosse (was: Re: The Next Grey Monster.)

(...) I just found a commemorative railing piece of _Friedrich der Grosse_ in my wheel well. You want I should mail it to you? Chris (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Palm trees on "new" 6292 Enchanted Island?

have they changed the palm tree to a single piece trunk ?? good grief! James (who hadn't brought any pirate Lego for about 8 yrs) "John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GGts0s.1z4@lugnet.com... (...) kind? (...) The (...) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  Re: Palm trees on "new" 6292 Enchanted Island?

(...) Hmmmm.... good question. Stiff trees would drive the piece count down but it actually went up (who knows what else may be affecting that though.) The tree on the right by the statue looks bent over further than a stiffy, and further over than (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  Palm trees on "new" 6292 Enchanted Island?

Has anybody heard if they are the old (cool) or new (boring and stiff) kind? Julie (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact