 Pirates / 2166
Re: The Aeolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:19:17 GMT

Oooo! Eric, This raises LEGO movies to a whole new level (pun intended).
I love the layering for distance effect. music is great too. very stylish.

How much of this is digitally animated vs. stop motion (ie swinging arm
of soldier near the beginning)?

And the big question, when do we get to see more?
:-)

-Suz

In lugnet.announce, Eric Joslin writes:

Pirates beware, the Imperial Guards have a new secret weapon in the fight
against freebooters- the skyship Aeolis.

You are cordially invited to witness the launching ceremonies.

http://people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/aeolis.html

eric