 Pirates / 2145
    Friedrich der Grosse (was: Re: The Next Grey Monster.) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi all, Well, _Friedrich der Grosse_ and I are back from Fest, after several harrowing moments and a few jostles on the way home owing to a flat tire (sorry again about the bad juju, Chris!) that necessitated its removal from the trunk on the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

        Re: Friedrich der Grosse (was: Re: The Next Grey Monster.) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I just found a commemorative railing piece of _Friedrich der Grosse_ in my wheel well. You want I should mail it to you? Chris (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

        Re: Friedrich der Grosse (was: Re: The Next Grey Monster.) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Nah, we can save it for Piratefest. If it's any indication, I'm still finding bits of railing and rig in my backseat. best LFB PS: Did you get the tire replaced OK? (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)