 Pirates / 2145
  Friedrich der Grosse (was: Re: The Next Grey Monster.)

Hi all, Well, _Friedrich der Grosse_ and I are back from Fest, after several harrowing moments and a few jostles on the way home owing to a flat tire (sorry again about the bad juju, Chris!) that necessitated its removal from the trunk on the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Friedrich der Grosse (was: Re: The Next Grey Monster.)

(...) I just found a commemorative railing piece of _Friedrich der Grosse_ in my wheel well. You want I should mail it to you? Chris (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Friedrich der Grosse (was: Re: The Next Grey Monster.)

(...) Nah, we can save it for Piratefest. If it's any indication, I'm still finding bits of railing and rig in my backseat. best LFB PS: Did you get the tire replaced OK? (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)