 Pirates / 2142
    Request for Pirate Game thoughts and Player/Ship/Captain names —Frank Filz
   Before I write my big review of the game, I thought I'd again request thoughts on the game. It would also be helpful for folks to post their ship's and captain's names (I did get most of them off the board, but the several folks who left early (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest)