 Pirates / 2115 (-5)
  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

is there going to be a standardized card print for offical sets on display? or are we just going to use the moc card print by christina? Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in news:3B3C95EA.371E@m...pring.com: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Next Grey Monster.

(...) Hey, thanks! But it's still not even 50% done at the waterline. I "solved" the curvature problem by mixing my building styles-- a "softer" curved fairing is above what you see in those images now. It also gives me enough clearance to hide the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

(...) Ack! Another thing I have to do! :) (...) I'll do what I can to give info--it's going to be hard enough for me to finish the big boat and a few islands before BrickFest! best Lindsay (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

(...) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  THem pirate clothing!

Okay, I foiund the black and red striped shirt for the 18th century people. The pirate in cannon cove sports it, I was again, searching for some imperial sets! :-) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact