 Pirates / 2085 (-10)
  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) Could you link to a picture? From the description, I think this is a figure unique to 6286 and 6277. (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Which set is this Pirate found in?

Dear Pirate Fans - I need some help. I'm trying to build up a collection of Pirate mini-figs that can be used to represent 18th people (civilians). There is one figure in particular I'd like to get my hands on but he doesn't seem to be widely (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 3 new cutters

(...) Very nice. I like the lateen rig on the green one. I also like your improvised wheel and bowsprit. The 2x2 round plate looks like a good size for a wheel on a cutter. The grey ship is also quite nice. I like the raked mast on the white one. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  3 new cutters

Hello all! I have just put up pictures of my 3 cutters (only one with sail) on Brickshelf: (URL) let me know what you think! Questions for Frank Filz: Would these fit into the Pirate Game? Should I bring them for use in the game at Brickfest? Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Guitar/lute (was Puerto Bonita)

Here are two designs for guitars: (URL) have made a third design that uses a piece not available in Ldraw: Take a 2x2 round plate Take one of those pieces that are used by runway guys at airports to wave down the airplanes. See: (URL) the piece to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What Pirate sets , in your mind , should be part of the Legends line?

(...) Hey Bruce , I created this thred asking people what Pirates sets they think would be part of the Legends line. They want "Enchanted Island?" Fine with me. I just wanted to know everyone's honest opinion. (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Game Questions

(...) I'd be inclined to say do it at Step 7. The only thing between Step 7 and Step 1 is shark activity. It just means you lose one turn of swimming away from sharks if you suddenly find yourself in the water as the ship goes down. (...) In (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  RE: Pirate Game Questions

Thanks for all the help/suggestions. I have been pouring over the rules for hull/rigging damage to give them a fair shot. I have just a few more questions... :-) Hull Damage - I'm pretty down with this now, except for *when* you roll for possible (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What Pirate sets , in your mind , should be part of the Legends line?

I didn't start this thread because it is such a given that the Black Sea Barracuda, Skull's Eye Schooner, Imperial Trading Post, and El Dorado Fortress are the obvious Legends. Certainly the early two big ships rank up there amongst the finest kits (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  What Pirate sets , in your mind , should be part of the Legends line?

As everyone should know by now , unless you've been living under a rock , the classic Castle set "Guarded Inn" is to be rereleased on Shop at Home sold under the new "LEGO Legends" line. Over at .castle we were discussing what castle sets to be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact