 Pirates / 2055 (-5)
  Re: For those of you who remember...

(...) Ah, you don't pay attention much do you. I've asked several times... :-) I'm sure one will eventually come to me (I might even shell out the eBay bucks for a copy of the set). (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: For those of you who remember...

(...) Man, you posted this one week too late. I just got a sealed 6251 ($10) last week. Finding the whole collector thing silly, I tossed the box as is my usual wont (I'm a bad enough pack-rat as it is). If I get another (looking at sky for blue (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Cuirassiers

I don't know why this hasn't struck me before, but while setting some of the troops up as mounted lancers, I realized I had all these shiny cuirasses and helmets. Now, or course, I don't have enough. :-) (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Game Question

(...) Of course, choosing which side to place your cannons on is nice 'n tactical in a campaign game, you could try and put all 7 on one side of a class 7 and use a cutter or two to defend your other side... One thing I like about the pirate game (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) I usually remove anything that's owned by the GM - MOC ships stay untouched (Apart from being decannoned, deFlagged & decrewed) Steve (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact