 Pirates / 2048
    Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I forgot to add this point regarding Thomas's island: YES! Goshdarnit, bring it. It's a most excellent island. (...) Warning regarding demasting and the like: Should we plan on using "simulated detritus" when parts get blown off the ship? I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates... —Frank Filz
   (...) The rule of "if it's off it's off" refers to accidental damage to the ship by the controlling player. Crew are the only items required to be removed from the ship when they are killed. Cannon may either be removed or have a cotton ball stuffed (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates... —Steve Burge
   (...) I usually remove anything that's owned by the GM - MOC ships stay untouched (Apart from being decannoned, deFlagged & decrewed) Steve (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)