 Pirates / 2042
  Not too early to start planning for a fall PirateFest

I thought I'd re-float the idea of a fall PirateFest, currently I could do the following weekends: September 7 to September 9 September 14 to September 16 September 21 to September 23 September 28 to September 30 October 5 to October 7 November 2 to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Not too early to start planning for a fall PirateFest

(...) Arrrrrgh! I had a sinking feeling you'd bow to punnery. (...) Again, I'm not sure what my Fall schedule will be like until after the first of September. best Lindsay (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)