 Pirates / 2043
Re: Not too early to start planning for a fall PirateFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
I thought I'd re-float the idea

   Arrrrrgh!  I had a sinking feeling you'd bow to
   punnery.

of a fall PirateFest, currently I could do
the following weekends:

September  7 to September  9
September 14 to September 16
September 21 to September 23
September 28 to September 30
October    5 to October    7
November   2 to November   4
November  16 to November  18
November  23 to November  25 (Thanksgiving)
November  30 to December   2
December   7 to December   9
December  14 to December  16

   Again, I'm not sure what my Fall schedule will be like
   until after the first of September.

   best

   Lindsay