 Pirates / 2040 (-10)
  Re: Sail Making..was: Big Thunder

Sheree Rosenkrantz is planning on making sails for sale. I know she will be at Brickfest and some of her sails will be featured in the Pirate Game. Frank (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Figure head for 6285

Thank you. Martin (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Sail Making..was: Big Thunder

(...) Hi Joel, The black rose on the sails is done with iron on fabric. It's the same stuff you would buy to patch some clothing. It comes in different weights and I use the lighter weight. I made a design on paper, traced it to the fabric, cut it (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) Ahhhh, I snagged 25 of the same for the same purpose. Skellies just look cooler with that headdress on. Redshirts? How many besides me actually saw 1st run Star Trek? Old, old, old.... Graybeard (formerly Red(shirt?)beard (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) Well not really. As long as I populate the islands, no one else will know... (...) I've got a ton of headdresses also... I've also got a ton of mummies. (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) Oh, heavens no. That would be like the scenes from "Mummy" where scarabs overrun various redshirts... (...) They'll have to be identical to keep the mystery contents a mystery! (...) Hmmm...maybe a Shipwreck Island might be good, and for the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) Well, you of all people should realize that. We aren't going to run "The Pirate Fleet vs. the Gloire"... (...) Yea, some decent looking 16x16 islands would be cool. (...) I'd like to see a few genericish 32x32 islands. I'd also like to see (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) And of course I've still got your other mortar somewhere around. I need to build some copies, and I need to finalize the rules. (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) Please do. I was looking at it last year, but since I had not totally realized it was yours and hadn't had a chance to ask if we could use it, I didn't use it. - NOTE FOR ALL PIRATES ATTENDING BRICKFEST - Please check in with me and indicate (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Game Question

(...) I asked this of Steve Jackson once, and as a result of his answer, the guidelines I go by when I run the game are: - a ship may always have one swivel mount cannon - only large ships (like class 5 or so or larger) may have more than one swivel (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact