 Pirates / 2015 (-5)
  Re: Figure head for 6285

Martin, It is the pirate wench head, identical to the one used on the female member of the crew. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Figure head for 6285

Can somebody please tell me what face should be on the figurehead at the front of the 6285. Thanks, Martin (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Puerto Bonita

(...) I believe that is the worst series of Puns I have experienced in a newsgroup! Seriously, how badly do we need a minifig guitar?! I'd love a couple, they would work in almost every theme. My cowboys need one, as does my castle Bard. Nigel, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Puerto Bonita

(...) Booo! Hissss! <holding nose> Puhleeeeze! <giggle> :-) Tom (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Puerto Bonita

Absolutely brilliant detailing, photography, inventiveness and imagination. I love pictures where there's lots to see, and you find more when you go back. I love the lanterns :-) But there's a bloke in this one who seems to be making a bit of a row (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact