 Pirates / 2011
Re: Puerto Bonita
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 17:17:32 GMT

Absolutely brilliant detailing, photography, inventiveness and
imagination. I love pictures where there's lots to see, and you find
more when you go back. I love the lanterns :-)

But there's a bloke in this one who seems to be making a bit of a row
;-)

Oar is he?

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Jon Furman (<GE6GFG.4sB@lugnet.com>) wrote at
02:04:28