 Pirates / 1985
    Re: What does this mean? —Skip Robinson
   In reference to the question about TLG bringing back the Pirate theme, they did bring back the castle theme and now I am seeing lots of those sets on clearance at TRU, if they bring something back it needs to sell a LOT not just placate all of us (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: What does this mean? —Jon Furman
   (...) I don't remember Castle ever going away. It got really bad during the fright knight era, and the Ninja collection was an improvement on the FK's, but There wasn't a year when there were no castle offerings was there? There are also a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)