 Pirates / 1982
Re: What does this mean?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 00:19:41 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.pirates, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
They are bringing back the Armada Flagship and Red Beard Runner for direct
sales only.

And Enchanted Island. ;)

I thought we were talking about pirates?  :-)

Enchanted Island is pirates.  It's got that cute little pirate skiff. :)
The Islanders are just window dressing. <ducking any rabid Islander fans>

   I only like 'em for the anti-imperialist angle.  Oh, and those
   neat faces.

   But I think the Islanders most certainly must be considered Piratey!
   Lord knows we're gonna see enough of them in this year's Game...

   best

   LFB