 Pirates / 1831
Re: WTB or trade for Masts and Fleet Database, anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:35:56 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Dan Vogel writes:

As for the database, i would be willing to do it. And rate the fleets(of
course mine would be just a spectator fleet since i have a little bias
towards it) At first i thought about ratings depended on Evil Stevies pirate
game, but then alot of MOCs would get left out. so i thought sheer man
power, ship power, flagship, cannon power, cannon to ship ratio... etc.
would work better. i will draw something up, slap it on line and post a link
and you all can tell me what you think needs modified. I have extra time.
Sorry if it seems i am promoting the "my fleet is bigger then your fleet"
routine. i really wanted to do it for fun, see where all the Lego pirate
ships in the world are slowly sifting to.

Oh, don't apoligize for promoting my fleet is bigger'n your fleet (see
message #99 on the pirate board here for my guilt in starting that
practice).  I'm always willing to indulge in it, though my pirate fleet is
sadly in need of repairs since it lies in complete shambles after the
neighborhood kids' Glorious Privateers' Battle Royale.  They really got into
"battle damage".  :-)

Bruce