 Pirates / 1750 (-10)
  WTB/WTT: Large 6274 Caribbean Clipper topsail

Ahoy there... I am looking to refit a 6274 Caribbean Clipper. I am missing the largest blue & wite topsail. (That last big blow sent it over the side...) Anyone have a spare sail they'd be willing to sell or trade? Thanks, Steve skw@io.com (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Jason Spears wrote in message ... (...) 6280. (...) of (...) others. (...) You really need an extra midsection to make it look good - I did a rebuild that way too: (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sticker Flags

Hi, not sure if you guys got this yet but those sticker flags came from an idea book which is (the stickersheet) now posted on the web. On the same site there is red soldiers and an oficer torso you can print out if you have extra white lego guys. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

(...) What's the URL for this Japanese LEGO community? Not that I'll be able to read any of it, but I'm curious. Steve (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Wow, that is pretty nice. Makes me want to aquire another copy or two of 6280. So I could have a large white ship in my fleet. I didn't think too much of the base set, but now I see with modifications it can be as nice as the others. -Jason (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Wow, that is pretty nice. Makes me want to aquire another copy or two of 6280. So I could have a large white ship in my fleet. I didn't think too much of the base set, but now I see with modifications it can me as nice as the others. -Jason (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

(...) Well, it might be because he made his announcements in the Japanese equivalent of our Lugnet. I stumbled across it, and interestingly enough those people talk about a lot of the same things we do, only in Japanese. They seemed only slightly (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Masayuki Ogura...

... has posted a very nice sailing ship on brickshelf.. (URL) was kind of surprised he hadn't said anything about it yet. Felix (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Different/exchanged heads

(...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Different/exchanged heads

(...) I like my rank-and-file shako-wearing soldiers to have smiley faces. There's something surreal about it that appeals to me. Pirates, on the other hand, never get classic smileys. Hey, if you wanted to be an individualist, ya shouldn't have (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact