 Pirates / 1737
  Re: Sticker Flags

(...) The small blank flags came with a number of sets as cannon port covers, etc. I don't know where the large blank ones came from but I bought a bunch of them off brickbay not too long ago. Someone should know! Only thing I can think of is that (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sticker Flags

hi Tom, It takes about 1 minute to translate a beautifull Pirate, or blue or red-guys flag into a perfect white one, without any visible deformation. Some knowledge about ABS and chemicals and voilá ...! And you need inferior paint, exactly the type (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)