 Pirates / 1720 (-5)
  Re: The Wobbegong sails forth

(...) Is that THE Dread Pirate Roberts? Do you have Miracle Max on board as well? Martin (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Wobbegong sails forth

(...) I've done masts with technic beams mounted on end. Side by side for thicker sections, single beam for thinner ones and bowsprits. My current pirate ship, the Revenge (captained by one Dread Pirate Roberts), is twin masted (from two flybos) and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I might have a spot at my dads work he owns 2 factories in moristown over 1 million square feet so i am hopping he we let us play there. It will be free and we most likly can sleep there we only would have to pay for pizza i will get a definet (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Does anyone have a large living room or family room which most of the furniture could be moved out of? For 6 players or so, a 15x30 living room would probably work decently (the space we were in at Brickfest was probably really only about (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: who is steve jackson?

(...) at (...) rules (...) True, but the Campaign aspect has really been developed only after the mechanics were worked out. Hence, on the pages it's Pirate game: the first part, Combat, the second part Campaign. (more important, and harder to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact