 Pirates / 1680 (-5)
  LEGO 6286 PIRATE MISB started an auction

please visit my auction page see: (URL) well~ (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: captain redbeard

(...) He was in 12 sets, only one each as you might expect: <set:6204,6250,6251,...6286,6289> He doesn't appear with different legs or head as some of the pirates do - just the one configuration. (Data from Margo Kubiak and Brickset concurs; (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  captain redbeard

just curious but how many sets was he in i just got back into pirates (i stopped when they were discontinued) and from a tally up i have 22 (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sticker Flags

Thanks, I'll have to peel off a sticker and see what flag's underneath... Fingers crossed it's a blue imperial one as the one i have on my Tavern has rather loose clips... Steve "Tom Reed" <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sticker Flags

(...) Steve, I have a set of those stickers. As far as I know, those did not come with any set. They were from a idea booklet or magazine! You could use them to create a new flag if needed. The sets always came with preprinted flags. So those two (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact