 Pirates / 1579
Re: ahoy there!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:37:37 GMT

Hello Richard!

On 19-Sty-01 (Pi±tek) you wrote:

Sounds great! (and your English is fine by me - careful though, I'm a
colonial, the English themselves might be more picky...:-)

I'm happy you understood my letter :)

I'd like to see some pictures....

I don't have any pictures of my ship, but if you're really interested,
I've decided to made a few - probably I'll upload them next week (I have no
scanner, or digital camera).

The pirate vessels tended to be the smaller ones, needing to be fast and
light to escape naval vessels, and the changes you've discussed and issues
you've raised sound like you've done more than a little study.

I don't have a naval vessels, but I promise you - if I build one, it will be
bigger than pirate ship! :)

I'd really like to see pictures....

Next week...

Did I mention that I'd like to see pictures?

Oh, did you? :) Next week...

Pa pa,

--
Shaggie/Da Tresse