 Pirates / 1578
Re: ahoy there!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Andrzej M. Szlaga writes:
Ahoy sea-dogs! :)

<<snip worthy description of ship>>

Sounds great! (and your English is fine by me - careful though, I'm a
colonial, the English themselves might be more picky...:-)

I'd like to see some pictures....

The pirate vessels tended to be the smaller ones, needing to be fast and
light to escape naval vessels, and the changes you've discussed and issues
you've raised sound like you've done more than a little study.

I'd really like to see pictures....

Did I mention that I'd like to see pictures?

Richard
Still baldly going..
Salutations from Port Block
     http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
Need a repair?  Port Block Yards, anytime.
     http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/