 Pirates / 1379
    Re: Shooting cannons —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Nope, there's a spring inside. Someone here did modify non-shooting cannon (the disabled variety, not the one-piece mould variety, naturally) to fire with a cut-down spring from a retractible ball-point pen. It's roughly the same diameter. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Shooting cannons —Bradley Dale
   (...) black (...) I have a disabled one. Can you give me more details on how to fix it? (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Shooting cannons —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I've never had to 'undisable' one myself, so I really can't, but if you do a search through .pirates you should be able to find the old thread which tells you how. best LFB (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)