 Pirates / 1365
  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

(...) of (...) - (...) He did explain that they would have to fight with something. Excluding Police except as a modern Armada. The only fighting would be if the criminals resisted. Sean (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

(...) There's always one isn't there? Thanks for the support Sean :-) However, I'm more than happy to entertain the idea of town pirates and steel hulls, as long as they float about on SHIPS - 12 and 16 wide hulls (why not wider ;-). I'm not talking (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)