 Pirates / 1312
  Re: yellow parrots

(...) Hi Bruce! You might have better luck posting this in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. This for three reasons: a. Pirate fans are more likely to want to hang onto their parrots, which only appear in one set IIRC... b. the yellow parrots also (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: yellow parrots

yeha, i have that set that has 2 of them, and i want 2 more so each corner will have a parrot. thanks for the advice. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: yellow parrots

(...) And hereby hangs a tale! I was curious about what set this was, so I dug around in the inventories on Chris Rasmussen's excellent Adventurers site and found it was <set:5919>. "U.S.-only Toys 'R' Us release", says the LUGnet guide. Phoo. (I'm (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: yellow parrots

how much you want for those cases? i like to store my extra adventurer stuff in mine, and i could use another. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)