 Pirates / 1255 (-20)
  Re: Sails

(...) Rob, thanks I have an offer of a new set so I will not need to take you up. But thanks. Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sails

"Michael Pratt" <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:memo.2000081918...k.co.uk... (...) Have a look at: (URL) sail making instructions. I have the 6289 sails (not on the ship yet) if you need scans for size reference. LMK. -Rob. (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Sails

I have a set 6289 Red Beard Runner and the sails are missing. Can these be made out of alternative material ? Is the set recent enough for Lego to supply them ? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

(...) Hey guys, I saw this just when I was talking myself into driving out there. As Mark guessed, selection is low but prices are good. Naboo Fighter for 14.99, Gungan Sub (I may have snagged the last one) for 29.99, Slave 1 for 13.99, Sith (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: question

(...) Ahoy! I go by the Lego Group's storyline and make up myself for whatever isn't explained. The blue Soldiers were produced between 1989-1991 and had their Ship and island fortresses. I consider them American since they have blue coats and look (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: question

(...) A brig is a kind of ship, but also is slang for a prison cell... there's your "Broadside's Brig" meaning. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: question

(...) I rather imagine they just thought the red-coats would be a nice variation to the blue-coats. Both have their own big base/fort and mid-sized ship. Run 'em as two different factions or be british about the whole thing and have the blue-coats (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  question

I have a question. If the red pirate theme mini-figs are Imperial Guards, and have the flagships and trading ports and all that, why do the blue Soldiers also have a ship? And why do the soldiers have a "brig"? Isn't that a nautical term? Wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pleasently Surprised

Ah, someone beat me to it. I just got mine today (Pirate folks, look at the parts below to see why this is crossposted...). Interesting parts: Fabuland fishing pole Fabuland butterfly net 2 white trellis arches 1 red trellis arch 2 green Fabuland (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.pirates)

  New Theme Idea...

I got an idea of a sunken ghost ship theme. Mabey like an addition to divers. I mean, a ghost ship could be a ship made of totally transparent and glow in the dark pieces & figures. Could you imagine a pirate ship totally transparent? Hope the lego (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Tiny Fleet

(...) Traditionally the actual pirates got the large ship and a small ship in the Lego scheme of things. The "Imperials" (Spanish or English inspired) got the mid-size ship. Unfortunately the Armada blundered by at the height of parts- skimping (the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Tiny Pack (Re: Tiny Fleet)

(...) Can't say much on the pirate issue, but I feel you...look at the Wolfpack. A tower and wagon...oh boy! The WP was one of my favorite subthemes as a kid...still is. I just wish there woulda been more of em... -Chris FUT .castle (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Tiny Fleet

Does anyone know why the LEGO company only made two of the imperial armada sets. The sets would be great if they had more than a floating shack called a dock and one ship with four men and ONE cannon. Is that ANY match for about a hundred pirats? (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Please help my pirate fleet!

(...) Arrr, welcome aboard, matey. Though it may seem like this is the best place to ask about sets, figs, and parts for pirates it actually isn't. Why? Because virtually everyone here on the pirates board want more of the same (except maybe Frank (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Please help my pirate fleet!

The vault's got some pirate sets, including shooting cannons. Goto (URL) #:^D (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Please help my pirate fleet!

Hi everyone, I just got in to collecting, and playing with the pirate legos just about two months ago, and just joined lugnet today. I have been lucky to get the Black seas Barracuda, and the Imperial Trading Post, But I need more soldiers, and the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  FunBrix Pic of the Week #4

Hi All, The 4th FunBrix Pic of the Week is here! Reinhard "Ben" Beneke - Pirate Ship. This is one cool Pirate ship, but it needs a cool name. Also I see it lived a short life, but at least he took pictures of this great model before it went down. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Arr, there she goes.

(...) I won't be stocked, but they will. ;) Off to .nl with me! I kin be a Dutch pyrate. best LFB (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Arr, there she goes.

(...) Marooned. In ordinairy. Dry-docked. In mothballs. A castaway. Becalmed. In the doldrums. I hope ye be well stocked wi' grog where'er ye be goin' ta drown yer sorrows. Bruce Where the heck *are* you going? :-) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Arr, there she goes.

D'oh. Well, today was THE BIG DAY for my collection, which I duly trundled off to storage (wah!) here in New Jersey. I shan't see it for at least ten months, perhaps as much as two years! Aigh, this sucks. Anyways, _Gloire_ made it safely into (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact