 Pirates / 1248
    question —Chuck Rex
    I have a question. If the red pirate theme mini-figs are Imperial Guards, and have the flagships and trading ports and all that, why do the blue Soldiers also have a ship? And why do the soldiers have a "brig"? Isn't that a nautical term? Wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: question —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) I rather imagine they just thought the red-coats would be a nice variation to the blue-coats. Both have their own big base/fort and mid-sized ship. Run 'em as two different factions or be british about the whole thing and have the blue-coats (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: question —Kevin Wilson
     (...) A brig is a kind of ship, but also is slang for a prison cell... there's your "Broadside's Brig" meaning. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: question —Sergio Guerra
   (...) Ahoy! I go by the Lego Group's storyline and make up myself for whatever isn't explained. The blue Soldiers were produced between 1989-1991 and had their Ship and island fortresses. I consider them American since they have blue coats and look (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)