 Pirates / 12
    Re: Arrr, first message —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) 10-12 more or less, kinda-sorta, depending on who's army you are talking about. (...) I'd probably make it 12 (three squads of four, officer in each squad, with one officer being the overall platoon leader). I don't know if that should be two (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Arrr, first message —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I envy you horribly. I'm lucky enough to have four bluecoats and twelve redcoats...sigh. On the other hand, I use them to staff WWI-era warships' marine detachments, so they become largely insignificant for combat anyhow. But hoo-whee, if you (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)