 Pirates / 1185 (-5)
  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) I don't know, you should ask its owner (Frank). ;) Seriously, as to my wee little smidgen of a fleet, it's going to sit in a storage unit, surrounded by LOTS of dessicant packets (although not in direct contact with the plastic, natch). (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Two versions of 6255 Pirate Comic

I was just looking over my hoard, and was looking at my copies of the 6255 comic, and noticed that it has a US and a UK version. The two versions feature the two different sets of set names as well as the captain being differently named (Red Beard (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.books)

  Re: Looking for PIrate hulls, masts and rigging

(...) Actually, he did already post in buy-sell-trade (it was his post which triggered my inventory of my hulls). It is possible that I will actually shake loose some of my pirate stuff (I actually got a little carried away in buying pirates [so why (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Looking for PIrate hulls, masts and rigging

(...) Hey John. You'd have better luck posting this in .market.buy-sell-trade. 2 reasons: first, that's where everyone looks to (yep, you guessed it! ;-) buy, sell, or trade. Second, not a lot of pirate enthusiasts are gonna want to part with their (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Looking for PIrate hulls, masts and rigging

Hi all, I know that i will likely not be able to afford complete sets, but i was wondering of people had any hulls, masts or rigging they would be willing to part with. I am relatively new back to lego, so i can't really trade, but i can buy them (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact