 Pirates / 1171
    Re: Pirate Gaming —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) My apologies--I tanked them to make room for auction pics. I just have to figure out what my brickshelf password etc. are! best LFB PS: I'm leaving the East Coast on 9 August, so I probably won't make a PirateFest. (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

        Re: Pirate Gaming —Stephen A. Campbell
    (...) So what happens to the Great Plastic Fleet while you are Netherlanding it? SteveC Captain It-sucks-that-you're...ving-Beard (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate Gaming —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I don't know, you should ask its owner (Frank). ;) Seriously, as to my wee little smidgen of a fleet, it's going to sit in a storage unit, surrounded by LOTS of dessicant packets (although not in direct contact with the plastic, natch). (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate Gaming —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, hopefully my fleet will see some action before Lindsay returns... Frank (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate Gaming —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Just remember, I'm going to try to be at the next Brickfest, so I'll hopefully have something to show for my time away... ;) Anyways, I hope I can be kept abreast of whatever's going on, rules changes, et cetera. best LFB (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)