 Pirates / 1152
    ship's wheel —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   What piece does the pin of the ship's wheel fit into? I thought it would be 3700 the 1x2 brick with a hole, but it doesn't seem to fit. I've looked up instructions like (URL) I can't see what this wheel pin is fitting. Sure looks like 3700. Help (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: ship's wheel —Richard Parsons
   Mmmm. The pirate ship's wheel (dunno if the fabuland one is the same part) fits the technic 2x1 block (or any technic connector pin hole), but the wheel doesn't have a standard connector pin. Its a very tight fit. I have wondered whether the wheel (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: ship's wheel —Sheree Rosenkrantz
    Richard Parsons <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message news:FxrLLw.3y1@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Richard! Both the red Fabuland and the brown Pirate?/Divers? ones that I have are part #4790. Brute force? Gee . . . I think I'll wait to try that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: ship's wheel —Alan Gerber
   (...) You can spin it easily, but it's kinda hard to remove the wheel(you can do it). I think it's so hard to put in or out because the technic pin doesn't have the little notch in it, so it won't bend inward and be easier to put in the hole, rather (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland)