 Pirates / 1145 (-5)
  Re: Wow!

Arrr...I been wantin' a Full-Scale Parrott...This one be a bit light in the ol' kiester, methinks... That be better than the Mount[a]in' Howitzer...arrrrr. LFB (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Wow!

Ummm, wow! I'm going to start saving up now... (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My Goal for Before I Leave

Well, HMS Floater is still on the blocks, as I was lacking in inspiration, and some good pictures of frigate rigging. That's been solved after a visit to the Grand Turk while she was at Liverpool, but now I just lack the time & space to get (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  My Goal for Before I Leave

Ahem: Forlorn goals for the next two or three weeks: -Sell all of my boxed overstock and parted matter (watch .auction and .b-s-t) <-bald-faced self-important flog -Build a 4-segment brown-hulled Pirate ship -Build a 180-stud battleship -World (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Crooked mast extension bases...?

(...) Another, possibly better, possibility: Mount the base on a 2x2 or 4x4 turntable. This will add height, but if you can compensate for the ratline height it should solve the problem. best LFB (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact