 Pirates / 1100
1099  |  1101
Subject:
Does Anyone Need This Thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:11:38 GMT

Hi everyone,

Does anyone need a Mega Bloks Legend viking ship?  I found one at a
closing Service Merchandise for $12, and figured I'd buy it and see if
anyone wants it for that plus shipping.  Just let me know and it's
yours.

(Oh, apologies for not posting this in b-s-t, but it was bought
specifically with clonies and piraties in mind.)

Thanks,

Lindsay