 Pirates / 1089
  Re: What? No Shark?!

"Stephen A. Campbell" wrote (...) I laughed 'til I cried. Just in case you've gone completely insane, and before you return to your senses, I have an RBR here - complete with shark - which I would be more than happy to exchange for the SES (without (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What? No Shark?!

(...) simular, though thouroughly inferior offer to him. Now you've probably snapped him awake. Steve, if you are still dazed, contact me. I'll get you something, with a shark. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  What? No Shark?!

I finally got some time to begin assembling my 6285 Black Seas Barracuda, and I noticed this morning (while my son was playing with the figs-reenacting the last battle of Blackbeard which we saw at the Hampton Blackbeard festival (part of OpSail (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)