 Pirates / 1059
  Re: I want ships

(...) Pirates was one of Lego's most successful themes (didn't the Ultimate Lego Guide say it was THE most successful?), so I'm sure it'll be back. Best case scenario - after Adventurers has run its course. Worst case - after the Star Wars license (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: I want ships

(...) My own prediction last year was that if Adventurers continued (and I predicted Lost World/Dinotopia!) Pirates would not return. I agree with you that that still holds true. I'm not sure where Adventurers can go next year except some form of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)