 Pirates / 1053
  Re: non-pre-fab hulls

(...) I have in the past made massive ships by using just bricks (this was before I had any pre-fab hulls). Not only is it possible, it's a TON of fun. It allows you to build intricate lower decks, with a number of details that are more difficult (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: non-pre-fab hulls

(...) asked (...) That sounds so good. I figured that I would need a lot of inverts and I don't have them but I do like the idea of a wider more detailed ship below decks. Thanks (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)