 Pirates / 1015 (-5)
  Models for Display at Kidvention

Hey everybody... I am looking for a few models to display at the Kidvention with the LDraw setup. They need to have a virtual representation in .dat format so we can print up a poster of a rendering of the model. I'm looking for stuff from a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Re: Pirate minifig question

(...) a (...) captains (...) I like the Prussians someone mentioned (Lindsay, Frank?) a while back, or my own Black Guard. There's lots you can do with enough pirate bits. If I want English and French, I chuck history and make the English red and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate minifig question

(...) labor. (...) you (...) be (...) A solution to the lack of red-coats is to make a French navy. All officers could be in blue, and though I'm not aware of the French equivilant of marines, perhaps a company of voltigeurs with blue coats and red (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate minifig question

(...) This is not an unreasonable approach historically, assuming you are trying to duplicate the British navy (with Hornblower, Bolitho, Lewrie, Aubrey/Maturin and no doubt more series, at least there is a lot of inspiration). Naval pressed (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate minifig question

I've been reading the Hornblower stories (and I watched the A&E miniseries) and I've decided to change my "classification" of the Pirate minifigs. I think something more realistic would be: Blue soldiers: Replace shako with bicorn hat, naval (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact