 People / Teens / 53
Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:14:36 GMT

   still.... I’ll try and have a think and come back to post.

Till then,

Legoswami Samarth

I’ve had my think, and only one part keeps coming back to me (drumroll please)

1 x 1 Lever!

I think its perfect, mostly everyone has at least ONE, if not hundreds. And its not as bad as the 2 x 4 (or the like), either. But if anyone else has other ideas, I’m all ears.....

Legoswami Samarth