 People / Support / 67
    Re: Worst of the worst —James Powell
   (...) When you start acting like the adult you are. I don't even get the point of the photo, frankly. (perhaps it is because I am not a artist, just a lego builder). All it looks like to me is someone photoshopped a outline around your body... (...) (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

        Re: Worst of the worst —Eric Sophie
   (...) All I have been doing recently is building my Blue Quad. That got pretty well ignored. For the last couple weeks I have been building Mech Bay 11. I am not looking for trouble. I posted new Rizmit Graphic Art. I pretty much keep to myself. I (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)