 People / Support / 56
  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) My name and my “strange use of phrasing and language” are my own I commented on this issue as I believe I recognize the behavior being demonstrated by some of the people on this forum. I have been involved in resolving many cases of (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Arthur, thank you for taking the time to write this and to do so with a clear head. If you are willing, we need such an arbiter. I give my word that I will not engage in malicious activity. I am to isolated to even have anyone to chat with let (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Arthur, thank you for taking the time to write this and to do so with a clear head. If you are willing, we need such an arbiter. I give my word that I will not engage in malicious activity. I am to isolated to even have anyone to chat with let (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Dear Admins, In light of this response I retract my statement. Tim (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) My apologies. It read just like something Eric would write. (...) Do you use statements like "You repeat your childishness to no effect." in your professional capacity? I certainly hope not since that is one of the least professional responses (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

Tim, your problem is with me leave him alone. I have had no interaction with you since the Qwelder-Mech episode. Yet you take the time to prolong and exaspirate the fued we seem to have. You took my image without permission and used it in a mean and (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)