 People / Support / 4
    Lines of text —Mike Rayhawk
   Since Mike Crowley's taken the trouble to break the ice... A couple of hours ago somebody posted elsewhere that Lugnet could never be a community, and all it would ever be is lines of text. I thought I'd post this link as refutation. From time to (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.support) !

        Re: Lines of text —Patricia Van Dyke
   (...) Well I would say, if the person who said this is not a community, that the person has never gone to one of the conventions. I went to BrickFest in DC this year and met some wonderful people that make up this wonderful Lego community. Patty (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.support)