 People / Support / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
Lines of text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:55:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Since Mike Crowley's taken the trouble to break the ice...

A couple of hours ago somebody posted elsewhere that Lugnet could never be a
community, and all it would ever be is lines of text.  I thought I'd post this
link as refutation.

From time to time I pull up this old post from Kevin Salm, a reminder that
Lugnet really is more than just a bunch of text on a server and that real people
really do draw support from what we do together.

http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=2713