 People / Support / 103
Re: Shut up and build.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.people.support, Kirsten Lynch wrote:
In lugnet.people.support, Geoff Gray wrote:
Come see the band performing hits from 20 years of touring and writing.
Geoff -

That concert ROCKED HARD CORE!!!  Seriously, that was one of the coolest MOCs
I've seen in a while.

Thanks so much. the kids and I had a lot of fun building it. Now for the
embarassing question. Do you happen to have pics of it? I did not take a single
picture this year.....of anything!!! Now I'm scrambling to get memories for
myself <blush>