 People / Support / 102
  Re: Shut up and build.

(...) Geoff - That concert ROCKED HARD CORE!!! Seriously, that was one of the coolest MOCs I've seen in a while. Aside from being plain impressive with all of the lights and everything, it was a lot of fun, too. We stood there for quite some time (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Shut up and build.

(...) Thanks so much. the kids and I had a lot of fun building it. Now for the embarassing question. Do you happen to have pics of it? I did not take a single picture this year.....of anything!!! Now I'm scrambling to get memories for myself <blush> (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.people.support)