 People / Singles / 27
    Re: can't believe I'm doing this... —Jonathan Pierce
   Apparently I always stumble on places like this AFTER they're ghost towns. Oh well, I'll post away in spite of the lack of activity. =D Status: Single(imagine that) Age: 26 Height: 5'10 Location: North Carolina Interests: Science Fiction, Fantasy, (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.people.singles)

        Re: can't believe I'm doing this... —Patricia Emily Van Dyke
   (...) you sound like a dreamboat I am in NJ I am running a greyhawk campaign right now the characters are at 12 lvl in DnD 3.5 you can talk to me about Lego any time luv and kisses patty moon roc timberwolf (18 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.people.singles)