 People / Parents / 5
    Re: Getting some organizational help from the kids —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) It takes some preparation and thinking ahead, but I suggest you make some kind of game out of it. Work with a bell as in boxing matches, that signals short "treat" pauses. Be crative with the "treats". Put something tastefull in a bidon and (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.parents, FTX)

        Re: Getting some organizational help from the kids —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) Thats pretty funny. And creative. I like it. -Alfred (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.parents, FTX)