 People / Newbie / 77
Re: me newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:56:41 GMT

On 28 Sep 2001 19:10:51 GMT, Ian Smith <ian@achrn.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Actually, me newbie with flaky news system that won't talk to lugnet.com,
but this seems the least harmful place to try and do so.

Turns out my system isn't flaky, but lugnet doesn't want to be fed by my
server by design.  Now I'm trying to arrange a workaround, but that means
testing.  Sorry about this.

regards, Ian SMith
--
  |\ /|     Opinions expressed in this post are my own, and do
                 http://www.achrn.demon.co.uk/amos.html