 People / Newbie / 59
    Odd Question/Looking for advice: —Scott DeWolf
   I have the yellow castle (375). Got it for Christmas in 1980. While I don't have the box I do still have the instructions. I have 1 missing and a few broken peices. Part of me does not want to part with it at all. Another part of me wants to to give (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Odd Question/Looking for advice: —Scott Runkle
     My parents made me give away all my Legos when I became a teenager. I hold no grudges against them, but I do regret not having those early '80s space and castle sets anymore. I don't even collect the space and castle themes now, but it would be (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Odd Question/Looking for advice: —Scott Thomas
   Keep it. After all, it's sentimental. :) Scott Member 718 (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)