 People / Newbie / 55
    Newbie needs advice on a pilgrimage... —Michael Campbell
   Hello hello! After an extended dark age which involved having every lego I ever owned (most notably every castle set from 1989-1993) stolen, I am back in the swing of things, and happily asking the eternal question: Legos or food? But I digress. On (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Newbie needs advice on a pilgrimage... —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) For what it's worth, there is a Lego-and-nothing-but-Lego store here in Toronto - (actually, it's about 200m south of Toronto out in lake Ontario, but I digress) - It's probably not as gradiose as the Mecca you're referring - probably more of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)